Our latest Android App of the Week is Gameloft’s Asphalt Street Storm Racing. That’s right folks, Gameloft is at it again and this time they’ve developed a drag racing game that will put your ¼-mile racing skills to the test!
Asphalt Street Storm Racing Game Trailer
This exciting new Android game is available to download on the Google Play Store but still currently listed as ‘Unreleased’. Thanks to Google’s Early Access Program you can still try the game today on your Android phone or tablet. You can also pre-register at the official Asphalt Street Storm Racing website to earn exclusive in-game goodies to help you get a head start on the competition. The more people that register the more cool rewards become available!
Just like previously released Gameloft racing games, such as Asphalt Overdrive or Asphalt Nitro for example, Asphalt Street Storm Racing will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Below are a few in-game screenshots I took earlier today. As you can see by the first screenshot I took, the game is quite large at 575MB. So depending on what type of data plan you’re on you might want to make sure you’re using wifi instead of data.
The game starts off with a quick tutorial that trains you how to operate your vehicle and shift gears up or down. I found the graphics to be amazing and overall it is very easy to race and shift gears. Asphalt Street Storm Racing can be played in multiplayer PvP or single-player mode and comes bundled with many other cool features that include:
- Drag racing with up to 4 players in multiplayer PvP mode
- Build your collection of vehicles from older muscle cars to high-powered supercars
- Different challenging weather conditions such as rain, snow blizzards, or extreme heat
- The ability to place bets against your opponents
- Lots of customization options to make your vehicle unique and tailored to your liking
- High stakes drag racing in different cities around the world
Click the button below to install Asphalt Street Storm Racing on your Android device and be one of the first players to test drive this adrenaline filled drag racing game!